Friday, September 18, 2009

Portait Reflection

SAMPLE

One of the first assignment in Digital Media was to take professional portraits of ourselves using digital cameras, a white back drop and lights. We worked in groups of three and I traded off taking pictures and having pictures taken of me. I took pictures of _______________ and I shot the pictures from ___________________ in order to get an interesting perspective. This position was effective because ____________________. Triana took pictures of me, and I ___________________ because I thought I would look good in this position. I was very _________________
with the results.
The next step we took in order to complete this project was to use Photoshop to touch up and add borders to our portraits. But first we had to choose an image that would work best. I chose an image that had good colors and was properly exposed. I chose an image where I was ____________. Using the canvas tool I made the canvas a perfect square by adding to the _________________ of the image, I also matched the shade of white by using the color chooser. I then used the Dodge tool to blend the White background with the new canvas. Then I used the levels tool to enhance the colors. Finally, we used the canvas tool again to create a black border. Which framed the finished image.
I feel the portrait is __________________________________.

No comments:

Post a Comment